The building floor is one of the most important surfaces in residential houses. The design of this section affects the mood and feelings of family members. The vastness of this level has made choosing the flooring of the house a serious challenge. Normally, after installing the flooring, it is not possible to change or replace it, or if it is replaced, the costs will be much higher. Pay attention to all the details when buying home flooring. The color and design of the flooring, its material and quality are very important in your satisfaction. Some floors are sensitive to water and moisture. The floor of the house has a great impact on the overall spirit of the house, so you should be very careful in choosing it. When choosing and buying flooring, factors such as personal taste, budget, fire resistance, suitable appearance and type of infrastructure are involved.
We all wish for a floor that looks amazing, is easy to maintain, and a floor that is strong for your residential Epoxy flooring area.
Epoxy is one of the hardest and most durable coatings applied to floors. Epoxy flooring can also be installed over existing tiles with an epoxy coating. Meanwhile, decorative epoxy flooring has become very popular among people. For example, the best part is that these floors can be customized in several options with different colors and designs to reflect your personality. Brisbane epoxy flooring is the right solution for all your residential epoxy flooring and epoxy needs. We not only guide you in the selection, but also provide advanced services to meet your installation or repair needs. In addition, we have a highly knowledgeable and experienced staff that can fix any flooring problem.
Uses of Brisbane decorative epoxy flooring
- Garage Epoxy Coating: Epoxy garage flooring can be implemented based on taste, mood, different colors and various designs. In this way, your garage comes from the old design and finds a new design.
- Kitchen Epoxy Coating: Give your home a good feeling by using modern designs in your kitchen and matching them with kitchen appliances.
- Bedroom Epoxy Coating: At this stage, you can design your bedroom floor with different options. And decorate the room according to your taste.
- Bathroom Epoxy Coating: Doing epoxy on the bathroom floor leads to moisture protection and thus protects the bathroom from water damage. Stains will also be much easier to clean.
- Living Room Epoxy Coating: Everyone notices the living room and as the saying goes, the first impression is the last impression. You can let your home express its beauty with a decorative epoxy coating living room.
- Basement Epoxy Coating: The basement is a part of the house that is usually dark and has a lot of moisture. With an epoxy coating, cleaning is made easier and the resulting shine brings a nice feel to that space and restores your basement.
- Patio Epoxy Coating: Elegant epoxy flooring (in Brisbane) will make your yard look great. We help you choose the best design, color and finish to suit your needs.
Types of Elegant flooring for the home
- Parquet and laminate: These floors are among the wooden floors. Parquet and laminate can be used almost everywhere. But you should note that you should use thermo woods for wet environments such as around the pool. But it is more economical to use parquet and laminate for the flooring of the house.
- Bamboo flooring: Bamboo flooring is one of the types of wooden flooring. In terms of resistance, bamboo flooring is as hard as oak wood, which is the most common wood used for flooring. Bamboo flooring pieces can be cut and installed vertically or horizontally.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride): PVC flooring is another type of building flooring that has received a lot of attention today. PVC flooring is a widely used type of plastic. It is a flexible flooring that is made of several layers that are completely pressed together.
- Concrete floor: Another type of flooring in the building is concrete flooring. Concrete floors are often used for exterior spaces of buildings such as villa yards and house terraces. These floor coverings have a cold surface and it is better to use floor heating system for cold seasons if used in an apartment.
- Ceramic flooring: Ceramic flooring can be considered one of the best and most affordable types of building flooring. Ceramic floors differ in terms of quality, friction coefficient, water absorption, and impact resistance. So pay attention to these points when buying.
- Stone floor: Natural stone is one of the most luxurious types of construction flooring. The most common stone floorings include marble, travertine stone, granite stone and quartz stone, which are used as one of the most luxurious types of building flooring both in indoor and outdoor spaces.
Residential Epoxy Flooring Warranty
In our work, we offer a one-year warranty against peeling problems. However, issues such as moisture and negligence in the subsequent care are not included in the warranty. The manufacturer’s certificate can be provided if it is indicated before the start, because it is necessary to first evaluate the project’s production representative in order to issue and receive the relevant certificates.
Safety and Occupational Health
As part of our commitment in complying with the principles of health and safety in the workplace, our epoxy flooring product considers its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This obligation also includes ensuring that there is no risk of harm to the community or the local environment in which we are working, or any injury or disease. We assure you that your project will be completed on time and in compliance with all standards and will be of the highest standard.
So, if your residence floor needs a fresh look or you need an industrial or commercial reception with a special arrangement, please contact us, we have leading experts across the country and our hardworking team can help you achieve an amazing result. Our team is qualified to conduct these services in accordance with road authority standards and requirements.