This question is in the minds of all those who are planning to start a production workshop or have already put it into operation, which type of flooring is suitable for their workshop? And does the flooring they do have enough resistance? Is it washable? Not slippery? Is there a variety of colors? Which flooring is economical? One of the proposals is epoxy flooring.
Workshop floors are one of the most resistant industrial floors. These products completely maintain their quality against chemicals and acids. Therefore, they do not suffer from corrosion and tearing in the short term. Usually, these types of flooring have a smooth surface without any holes or defects in them. For this reason, when used in any type of production or service workshop, moisture will not easily enter them, so they have a long life. Workshop floors are produced from various materials, therefore each of these products is used in certain workshops.
Advantages of using Elegant workshop epoxy flooring
- Chemical resistance: Epoxy and resin floor coverings can withstand the interaction of strong chemicals, solvents and extreme pH without damage.
- Slip resistance
- Resistance to heavy blows
- Static control
- Very high durability
- Fires are “off”.
- Reduce the growth of bacteria
- Antimicrobial property
- Maintaining the security of employees and infrastructure
- Cost-Effectiveness: Epoxy coated concrete floors are more durable as well as less wear and tear
- Inexpensive and easy to clean: Minimal disruption of the resin coating with other materials and dust
- A variety of patterns and colors
- Very high gloss and brightness: Due to the reflection, it can make the space brighter and the mood of the employees stronger
- Easy handling of forklifts and vehicles: The surface coating is safe, integrated and free of unevenness and cracks and is effective in maintaining forklift loads, car suspension and tires. As a result, saving on equipment repair reduces truck loading.
- Environmentally Friendly: Epoxy and other resin floors are a no-damage option for your workshops
Types of workshop Elegant epoxy flooring (in Brisbane)
- Epoxy Flooring: Epoxy flooring is seen to be smart and practical flooring option for a warehouse. It lasts long, is tough and handles are type of floor traffic. Epoxy can be applied on concrete floors or any type of floors for that matter increasing its performance and lasts long. With many different colors, texture and glow in dark option, epoxy has become the best possible solution for any type of floors. With it’s easy to clean characterizes, Epoxy floors are slip resistant and cost effective.
- Anti-acid epoxy flooring: Among the types of workshop flooring, usually the most resistant and high-quality flooring is the anti-acid epoxy type. This type of flooring is used for workshops that are in contact with chemicals for a long time. Epoxy floors have excellent mechanical and chemical resistance. Therefore, if corrosive chemicals are poured on them in the workshops, they will not be damaged under any circumstances. These products are resistant in high thermal environments and are unique in terms of structure.
- Smart epoxy flooring: Another type of workshop flooring is smart flooring. These types of tools will have great resistance in any kind of weather conditions. Therefore, they will not be damaged due to temperature changes in the workshop. Usually, these types of workshop floors are produced by epoxy resin and other materials such as polyamine hardener. Therefore, they can be used for any type of service and production workshop.
- Polyurethane flooring: Polyurethane industrial flooring is one of the most widely used types of workshop flooring; because in addition to being used in various workshops, it is also possible to use them in large and busy parking lots. Polyurethane floors usually have an integrated surface. Also, they have very little weight, so they will have a stable life for a long time. Of course, the cost of this type of flooring is slightly higher than other floorings. Among the important features of polyurethane flooring are: Slip resistance, Resistance to ultraviolet rays, Resistance to moisture and corrosive substances, Strong impact resistance.
- Polyvinyl chloride or PVC flooring: Basically, all types of PVC workshop flooring are used in workshops with a high level of slippage on the hall floor; because polyvinyl chloride flooring has a lot of elasticity and becomes very flexible in different situations. These examples of industrial products have a very long life against the absorption of pollution, sudden shocks, high heat, etc.
- Stone Floor: Expansive option
Application system of Elegant epoxy
Firstly, the area is cleaned so that it is free from dust, grease, and other chemicals. If old epoxy is present, then it is grinded off. Secondly, epoxy is then applied based on the client’s requirement and the floor is ready in the next 24 hours for light traffic.
Workshop Epoxy Flooring Warranty
In our work, we offer a one-year warranty against peeling problems. However, issues such as moisture and negligence in the subsequent care are not included in the warranty. The manufacturer’s certificate can be provided if it is indicated before the start, because it is necessary to first evaluate the project’s production representative in order to issue and receive the relevant certificates.
Workshop Epoxy Flooring Conclusion
Each type of workshop flooring has almost the same properties. Therefore, workshop floors are among the tools that are effective in promoting workshops and working efficiency of industrial centers. Of course, most workshop floors are also suitable for use in parking lots, guest houses, etc. Today, three-dimensional and epoxy floors are among the most widely used floors in various workshops; because they are the most durable against wear and tear. These types of industrial products make it easier to move forklifts and other devices due to their uniform and smooth surface. On the other hand, they are compatible with the environment and increase production efficiency. Maintenance of workshop flooring is very simple and relatively low-cost, and it provides you with the possibility of marking in different parts of the workshop.
Choosing the right flooring is an investment decision for any business. If chosen wisely, it offers long lasting and high performance to the concrete slab and covered floor surface.