The most important factor in the pharmaceutical industry is to observe hygiene and remove any pollution from the environment of warehouses, production halls and laboratories. Thus, epoxy flooring or polyurethane flooring will be the best option for flooring production hall or pharmaceutical warehouse. These floorings are completely uniform and seamless, and by pulling the muscle on the sides and edges, they do not leave any seams for the accumulation of microbes and their growth.
Another characteristic of epoxy flooring is their ease of cleaning. Resistance to chemicals and high pressure tolerance also makes it not have any problems with the materials used in the production hall and is also resistant to detergents.
When it comes to the production of drugs and medical supplies, maintaining superior safety and cleanliness is critical. To produce safe and effective pharmaceuticals on an industrial scale, you need a durable, high-performance floor, wall, and liner system that meets or exceeds stringent FDA standards. Floor coverings should be resistant to chemicals, impact and abrasion, which have high design standards. To maintain the quality of the floor, the best quality raw materials are used in accordance with national and international standards. Epoxy flooring and their resin counterparts are also a popular choice in the pharmaceutical industry because, unlike other flooring systems, it bonds directly to the underlying concrete. The adhesives used in other flooring to secure the sheet or roll, tile floor or board to the sub layer can deteriorate over time and create hidden pockets under the floor material. This causes the accumulation of moisture and the growth of bacteria or mold.
• Anti-slip and very safe.
• These floor coverings have a smooth, seamless and integrated surface.
• Epoxy flooring has the resistance of the final layer in absorbing pharmaceutical substances.
• This coating in pharmaceuticals is small and light and does not create dust.
• It does not absorb water and even prevents the penetration of oil and other liquids into concrete.
• This epoxy can be easily cleaned and washed.
• If these floor coverings are used correctly, they have a useful life of about 20 years.
• These floors are very resistant to wear and are strong against scratches.
• Approved by FDA
1. Medicine production hall
2. Medicine storage room
3. Medicine weighing and packaging hall
4. Pharmaceutical laboratory
5. The administrative department of the pharmaceutical factory
For slip resistance and employee safety, which is considered in many medical flooring, special anti-slip chips can be added to epoxy and urethane flooring to create more traction against slipping and falling. It is also possible to separate the floor in different areas with different colors or to mark dangerous areas. With a clean and smooth surface that is durable and highly resistant to wear, it can protect against toxic spills, impacts and other hazards.